Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swinging

I have been searching for this dang swing for months.  I tried to get it for Eli for Christmas, and that's a whole other story (imagine Christmas Eve at Toy's R 'Us, waiting in lines, being told they had it, paying for it, just to find out they don't have it, more lines to get it credited back to my card, leaving store after almost an hour with no $25 swing).  They have been sold out since Christmas and finally got a shipment in this past week.  I wasn't sure if he was old enough to swing in it (the package says 9+ months) but since we have a monster-sized baby who wears 24 month clothing, I figured it was worth a try.




Close up!


He absolutely loves it.  He smiles and giggles when you push him in it and tries with all of his might to chew on the straps and ropes holding the swing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment