Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Date Night!

Payton and I have two, count 'em, TWO, date nights this weekend!  And I am so excited to get to spend time just the two of us together, two nights in a row!

Friday night we're headed to dinner with two of my favorite people in the entire world, Payton's childhood friend Julie and her husband, Spencer.  We're celebrating his birthday with dinner at Romeo's, one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Austin. 

Saturday night, we're heading to the new W Hotel here in Austin to celebrate Payton's Addie award.  I'm so incredibly proud of my husband and I am so excited that he is being recognized by the Austin Ad Federation for his awesome work.  I may be a little biased because I'm his wife, but I think he's pretty dang talented.  Check out his Nox Creative site.  We're attending the event with some friends and staying the night at the W.  I went back and forth about the expense, since we could easily drive home that night and avoid the hotel cost, but my friend, Brandi, reminded me that if we have the chance to do it, we just have to do it.  So true!  I need to remind myself to invest more time in "us" (Payton and me).

A huge thanks to Payton's mom, Emily, Eli's Meme, for coming to Austin to watch him while we're out and about.  Hopefully Eli will behave...even if he doesn't, how could you not just love this guy?

Chewing on wipes at Santa Rita.
The woman who was cleaning the tables kept giggling at him
calling him a "famous baby" because of his sunglasses.

1 comment:

  1. We always have such a great time with y'all. Honored you shared in our little celebration. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete