Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another toof!

Payton was getting Eli all ready for bed noticed another tooth, one of the top ones, just poking through.  We've been waiting for the tops ones to break through, they have been so close for weeks.  You could literally see the outline of them under his gums, and it is finally here.  He looks so precious with his two bottom teeth, I can't wait to see what the top ones look like.

Another milestone tonight...Payton was holding Eli in his room and I came in to put up some clothes and walked over to the two of them talking to Payton, and all of a sudden, Bug reached out for me and leaned forward.  He actually reached out for me, like he wanted me to take him.  Payton said it was a fluke, so we went back and forth a few times, each time holding our arms out to him while the other held him and each time he slowly leaned forward and reached out.  But just to be clear, he reached for me first!

Here are some pictures from bath time tonight:



Such a big boy in the bathtub.


Goofin' with Daddy after his bath.


Showing off his "old" teeth.


Cutest little booty ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment