Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Our BIG Little Boy

Eli has grown up so much over the past 3 1/2 months since he was born...it is still weird to think that just a little over 3 months ago he was in my stomache...

We still have a few weeks until his 4 month appointment, but big boy is now 19 pounds 2 ounces.  That totally explains why my wrists and elbows are sore!  While he wasn't quite maxing out his carseat, we figured we would go by Buy Buy Baby while we were out running errands and see what they recommend for the next step up.  We finally found one that we liked, but had to test it out with Big Boy in it...

He's such a trooper!


Perfect!  The only negative about Eli's new "Captain's Chair" as Payton calls it is that I have to get him in and out of it if we go in anywhere.  I can't carry it into places with him in it like the infant seat, but not to worry, I LOVE my City Miny stroller, so we'll be getting some good use out of that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment