Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh the games we play

I am always looking for ways to entertain Eli, there is only so much coloring and playing with his toys on the coffee table that we can do before he tunes out and I find myself playing with my phone.

When I was young, I had an aunt and uncle that I adored.  We lived in the same town and they didn't have children until I was 7 so I would stay the night with them often on the weekends.  They would take me to Chuck E Cheeses (where a kid can be a kid) and I specifically remember one game that we would play for hours.  They would drag me down the hall on a blanket as fast as they could go. 

A few weeks ago, Payton called me into the living room to see the new game that him and Eli were playing, not knowing my history of "blanket dragging" games.  Eli loves this new game and will pull the blankets out of the basket and lay on them, ready to go.

Here's a video from when I got in on the action, and please ignore the high-pitched comments and shrills from me, I was actually really entertained.



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the new look of your blog with that picture!!

    ReplyDelete