Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hiatus

So, I'm starting a fun new project with a great friend of mine that I'm really incredibly excited about.  It's a new blog, hence the total lack of posting here.  I don't think anyone really reads this anyways, but I'm feeling really guilty about neglecting my "baby" (a blog all about my baby and my first blog).

We have had a great couple of months, filled with visiting lots of family, and it's only going to continue the next month through the holidays.  We've visited Fredericksburg to see Payton's dad and the rest of the family.  We visited my parents for Thanksgiving and got to see my whole side of the family.  And we're traveling to Carmine this weekend to see Payton's mom, stepfather, sister and her entire family.

We love visiting family and lately Eli is really connecting with people, so it's fun to see him around the kids and his grandparents.

Here are just a few pictures of our past few weeks


At the Driftwood Winery with my mom.


Austin Children's Museum for Eli's buddy's birthday party.


Goats in Fredericksburg.


Attempting to do Thanksgiving crafts with Eli, he wasn't interested.


Helping mom with the Christmas decorations.


He's about to get into something!


I hid the sidewalk chalk and he crawled in the flowerbed after it.


My Bug!



My little David Beckham.


Hanging out with dad.


Happy Turkey Day!


Stealing cherry pie from Papa.



Ready to head out for family pictures.


Making Christmas cookies with Nonna.


1 comment:

  1. I read! Post a link to the new blog if/when it's ready - I'm always looking for new internet reading material!

    ReplyDelete