Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love the baby, Eli

A few weeks ago I found the baby doll that we bought to "introduce" the idea of a baby to our dogs.

Stupid idea, by the way, the dogs could not have cared less about the plastic doll we strategically placed in random places around the house to introduce the idea of having a little one in the home.  And they still couldn't care less about Eli, unless he has food, or a stinky diaper, then he's much more exciting.

Anyways, we found the doll in a closet and I gave it to Eli to see what he thought about the baby and the following ensued.



I'm not sure how I feel about the random dropping of the baby, or the "here, you want your skateboard" followed by the thud of the baby's head hitting the hardwood floors.  But who cares, it's just a fake baby, right?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but I keep feeling like you're going to announce a pregnancy soon.

    ReplyDelete