Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

More adventures in rice cereal...

I was attempting to feed Eli rice cereal again tonight and as I was sitting there, fighting to get the spoon in his mouth only to have him spit out whatever actually made it in, I was thinking about emailing some friends with kids to ask them what the trick was for getting infants to take rice cereal. 

Then all of a sudden, I put the spoon up to Eli's mouth and he magically opened it, let me put the spoon in his mouth, and didn't immediately spit out the contents.  We actually made it through the whole bowl of cereal (it was really small).  Don't get me wrong, most of it ended up on the bib, but I think a little made it down the chute...we'll try again tomorrow, but here is a video of his reaction.  And the only reason that I am laughing like an idiot is because it usually gets a good laugh out of Eli.





All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment